Get off my portal Get off my portal

genius

off the portal, locks!

Lost car Keys Lost car Keys

hahahaha

Oh, the things you do while i'm away. Funniest thing i've seen in a long time.

a love short a love short

aw, so sweet.

for me? one of my favorite songs too.

Rawr Rawr

Growing up.

You're picking up on flash pretty quick. Happy to see you put me and the vacuum in the last scene too. All my 5 belong to you.

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

Sigh.

You would release this as I finished my new sprite movie. Now I have to go back and make it good. Nice job on the voice sync, by the way. It's hard to find a flash where the mouths move along with the sound these days.

Theattack(training1) Theattack(training1)

Much better.

The two new ones are much, much better than the first. They even pass part 2 in quality. You're getting better with every movie. It'll be nice to see your movies when you graduate from Swish to Flash MX.

Dxkpower responds:

I dont no how to graduate from swish to flash mx yes it is better but i dealeted part2 for difficulties thx....

Theattack(duel) Theattack(duel)

Well.

You have recieved your last bit of help from me. I warned you that any further childish actions would result in this, but you're apparently too much of a kid to understand that. So all movies you create from this point on will be done on your own. Don't ask me for help.
I don't mean to sound like such a prick, but if the entire viewing audience thinks it sucked, you can't bash them and bad mouth them. Doing that is insulting pretty much every person that has watched and will watch any of your movies. It's annoying, rude and very childish.
This "fuck u" and "ur stupid" stuff has gone on long enough. You had your warnings.

Dxkpower responds:

I dont need your help any more i learned all i needed and if u have nothing good to say dont say it in a reveiw...

A "Ball" Movie A "Ball" Movie

Rather than give away the ending or funny parts in the movie in this review like most do, I'll just take time to say that it was a decent movie. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't deserve the 4.27 it's holding onto right now, but it was a nice movie.

Discrimination (final) Discrimination (final)

Yep.

You know. That, being the second time i've watched the same piece of shit movie, was even more boring than the first time. I saw no changes at all between the original and now, this, the "final." And how it managed to get a 3.53 is beyond me. But, I suppose if Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest can make it into the top 50, anything's possible.

Titanic - Special Edition Titanic - Special Edition

Yep.

I really don't know how this managed to get a score of 2.98. I'm not saying that it was a complete waste of time. I'm just saying that for 608KB, that should have been about 2 minutes long. But no. It was 13 seconds. If that much.