Courtney Love Dressup Courtney Love Dressup

I know i messed up the black pants. Sorry about that. I've been kind of tired lately. Tired of writing scripts, that is. But, that turned out better than I thought it would. It's quite amusing.

Flash Wave Asteroids Flash Wave Asteroids

Not bad at all.

The only problem I saw with the game was that the space ship was too big. It was hard to move it around without slamming into an asteroid because of its size. Other than that, I liked it.

JoshLackman responds:

there is supposed to be but it got cut off when I uploaded it to newgrounds 4 sum reason.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Hm.

I don't know how this managed to make it onto the top 50. It's decent, yes. But not all that special.

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

That was definitely something new.

I've played a lot of flash games in my day, but that was just beautiful. Everything about it. All my 5 truly r belong to this.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Yeah.

I got my ass kicked right at the first part. I managed to take out maybe 3 people total. Damn my fat fingers.

Hit Baseballs Hit Baseballs

Well.

That should show people that there are quality flash movies/games in the portal that have really small file sizes. I enjoyed that one.

Street Carnage 2 Street Carnage 2

It was good.

Sure, it's a blatant rip off of GTA3, but it's still fun.

F.A.T.E Chapter 1 F.A.T.E Chapter 1

Eh.

It was a decent game. The fight was a little drawn out though. You have to heal endlessly for around 3-4 minutes to keep from getting killed. Other than that, it was good.

Dress Missy Dress Missy

Good god.

That was the worst fucking excuse for a game i've ever seen. 8 set outfits. Who the fuck wants to spend 3 hours looking at pictures of some comic they don't really wanna read just to get the clothes on some cartoon doll right?